2012年4月26日星期四

hey do not curl up like the Americans with brims

I have a wide-brimmed hats and long leather hat has all the goods. I travel and I can pack them in a bag and keep their shape, so do not worry about the cover. However, my skin is very thick and rigid construction brimmed hat. To maintain the appearance of a hat, a hat manufacturer chaengeului will sew on the boundary. I will Los Angeles Lakers Hats the hat hat until it has been proven to help. Then again, in the form of bent spend considerable time. And anything that I need to forget this, but one of the packing box hat, (except those difficult today to find antique shops). They do NBA Snapback Hats travel well.

Now the line cap Australia Barmah rickshaws are available. They do not curl up like the Americans with brims, but which is essentially a cowboy hat, in the style of interior. Barmah hats, they still have the ability to maintain the appearance of bags, two other wide-brimmed hat, Roy may be claimed 9. Angle, as owners try to challenge the process itself includes a cloth bag. So I did. 1026BR and 1022CH: I bought two hats. 1026BR a lot of visual I be purchased in the 1990s as the cap is soft, dark skin, dark skin brimmed NHL Snapback Hat

没有评论:

发表评论